Subject: Mailing List Last Call for 2822 update internet-draft
From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
To: ietf-822 mailing list <[email-masked]>
Cc: SMTP Interest Group <[email-masked]>, LEMONADE WG <[email-masked]>, IMAP extensions mailing list <[email-masked]>, EAI WG <[email-masked]>, POP3 extensions mailing list <[email-masked]>, USEFOR WG <[email-masked]>, SIMPLE WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:22:28 -0400
List-Id: <ietf-pop3ext.imc.org>

There have been some comments on draft-resnick-2822upd-* but they have
dwindled down to none.

This is a "formal" Mailing List Last Call on
draft-resnick-2822upd-02.txt. The last call will last for two weeks
time, ending on August 10, 2007.

The document will be discussed on the 822 mailing list,
<[email-masked]>. Please send your comments there.

For a copy of the current draft, you can find it at

	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-resnick-2822upd-02.txt
or
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-resnick-2822upd

Depending on the outcome of the Mailing List Last Call, the next step
will be to submit the document (or its revision) to the IESG for
IETF-wide Last Call.

Thanks!

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]