Subject: [payload] Changes in AUTH48 of draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 15:31:27 -0500

WG,

As I mentioned today, I wanted to let the WG have some chance to look at 
the changes I have introduced in the AUTH48. I don't want to hold this 
up very long, but giving the WG a week to look at this is fine. So 
please provide any feedback by 5th of April.

This inline diff gives you indications of the changes that has been 
introduced by me and the RFC-editor in response to my answers to open 
issues.
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc8088-lastdiff.html

I would especially like to point out are:

- I have changed from "media stream" to "RTP Stream" definition to align 
with RFC 7656 (Taxonomy) definition.

- Section 3.3.3: Removal of the paragraph referencing the RTP 
multiplexing guidelines.

- Section 4.1.1: Clarifications on authors responsible for judging when 
to request WGLC.

- Section 8: Note about authoring tools.

- A.11.1: Recommendation that MacOS type is not needed and removed 
reference as the reference has disappeared.
	
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Media Technologies, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------