Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:43:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP payload format for Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband Codec (EVRC-NW)
	Author(s)       : Zheng Fang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-09.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-12-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
   formats to be used for the Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband
   Codec (EVRC-NW).  Three media type registrations are included for
   EVRC-NW RTP payload formats.  In addition, a file format is specified
   for transport of EVRC-NW speech data in storage mode applications
   such as e-mail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Fang, Zheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:53:20 +0000

FYI. I uploaded version-09 of draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw. Modifications are based on Gen-ART review feedback.

Diff can be found at
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-09.txt

Thanks to Peter for the comments. 

-Zheng

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-09.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
payload mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload