Subject: [payload] Last Call: <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-08.txt> (RTP payload format for Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband Codec (EVRC-NW)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:37:28 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Payloads
WG (payload) to consider the following document:
- 'RTP payload format for Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband
   Codec (EVRC-NW)'
  <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-12-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
   formats to be used for the Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband
   Codec (EVRC-NW).  Three media type registrations are included for
   EVRC-NW RTP payload formats.  In addition, a file format is specified
   for transport of EVRC-NW speech data in storage mode applications
   such as e-mail.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1766/