Subject: [payload] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-02.txt

From: Jean-Marc Valin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:19:40 -0500

Hi,

See this new version of the Opus payload draft. The main changes are
the addition of sender properties (sprop-stereo and
sprop-maxcapturerate) and the use of opus/48000/2 in all cases.

Cheers,

	Jean-Marc

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-02.txt
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 15:04:14 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jean-Marc Valin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus
Revision:	 02
Title:		 RTP Payload Format for Opus Speech and Audio Codec
Creation date:	 2012-11-22
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 22
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-02.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format for packetization of Opus encoded speech and audio data that
   is essential to integrate the codec in the most compatible way.
   Further, media type registrations are described for the RTP payload
   format.

The IETF Secretariat