Subject: [nmrg] NMRG interim meeting co-located with IEEE IM conference (http://im2017.ieee-im.org) - 11 May 2017

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 11:16:54 +0200

Dear NMRG,

Pending approval by the IRTF chair, and as announced at IETF98, we are 
planning a NMRG interim meeting on Thursday, May 11th, co-located with 
the IEEE IM conference (http://im2017.ieee-im.org).

The meeting is scheduled to run between 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM CET.

If you would like to participate remotely, please inform the chairs.

The draft agenda is:
     1. NMRG research agenda discussion and definition.
     2. New IDs edition via ad-hoc teams (topics include intent based 
networking, nexts teps for autonomic networking, network machine 
learning...).
     3. AoB.

If you have specific contributions for the meeting, please inform the 
chairs / the group wia e-mail.

Please note that there will be an introduction to NMRG presented on 
Wednesday, May 10th, prior to the Young Researchers and Professionals 
Reception.
The goal of this presentation is to explain the workings of the RG and 
encourage young researchers to join the effort.

Thanks, best regards,
Lisandro and Laurent.