Subject: [nmrg] NMRG meeting at IETF98

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:46:42 +0100

Dear NMRG,

We have requested a session to meet at IETF98/Chicago.

The envisaged topic for the meeting is "Next steps in Autonomic 
Networking", and aims at assessing what has been progressed over the 
past years in this field (incl. in the ANIMA WG) and what challenges and 
gaps remain, especially from a research perspective.

We will issue a Call for Contributions soon, but you can already express 
your interest to participate and/or present by replying directly to the 
NMRG chairs (or on the list).

We will confirm the meeting based on the level of interest (so please 
react!) and also taking into account your ability / willingness to come 
to Chicago (USA) for the IETF98 week (according to the recent travel 
policy issued by the USA's administration). Remote participation is planned.

Best regards, Lisandro and Laurent.

---

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:45:51 +0100

Dear all,

The 42nd NMRG meeting is (provisionally) scheduled during the IETF98 
week, on *Monday, March 27, 2017 17:10-18:10 (CDT)*.
Meeting topic: *Next steps in Autonomic Networking*.
Draft agenda:
     . Meeting introduction, NMRG chairs (5min.)
     . Self-driving networks, Kireeti Kompella (15min.)
     . Autonomic networking retrospective, Jéferson Campos Nobre (15 min.)
     . Open discussion: gaps, challenges, and propositions for an 
actualized road-map towards Autonomic Networking.

We welcome and encourage your inputs and participation before/during the 
meeting to highlight important aspects worth of attention and debate.

On 10/02/2017 16:46, Laurent Ciavaglia wrote:
> past years in this field (incl. in the ANIMA WG) and what challenges 
> and gaps remain, especially from a research perspective.
>
> We will issue a Call for Contributions soon, but you can already 
> express your interest to participate and/or present by replying 
> directly to the NMRG chairs (or on the list).
>
> react!) and also taking into account your ability / willingness to 
> come to Chicago (USA) for the IETF98 week (according to the recent 
> travel policy issued by the USA's administration). Remote 
> participation is planned.
>
> _______________________________________________
> nmrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/nmrg