Subject: [nmrg] 27th NMRG meeting: Call for Presentations

From: "Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:37:47 -0300

Dear all

We are glad to announce that the 27th NMRG meeting will take place in
Quebec, July 26th 2011, 15:20~17:00, during the 81th IETF meeting. We are
sending this message to invite you to participate in the NRMG meeting as
well as to collect your interest to present research work in Quebec.

After observing the recent discussions on the NMRG list and checking
possible interesting topics, this meeting will be primary focused on "lossy
and low power networks management" and "autonomic management / network
learning". We would like to incorporate additional topics but given the
restricted time slot of 1h30min, we need to restrict to scope of this
meeting.

If you can contribute presenting your work, please reply this message to
[email-masked] and [email-masked] providing us with a title
and short description of your possible talk, no later than July 8th. As soon
as we compile the list of presenters and talks, we'll announce the meeting
program in this list.

Best regards,

Olivier and Lisandro