Subject: [nmrg] Mario Jeckle died
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:37:27 +0200
List-Id: Network Management Research Group <nmrg.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>

On Friday 11th, Mario Jeckle died in an attempt to secure others who had
a car accident on a German highway. Together with the driver of a truck, 
he tried to secure the area when another driver lost control over his car.
Mario and the truck driver were both hit by this car and they died.

Mario joined the 11th NMRG meeting in Osnabrueck and he has since then 
been in contact with some of us. Mario was a true XML expert (he recently 
became a member of the Technical Advisory Group (TAG) of the W3C) and a 
very nice person to work with.

We will miss him.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

From: "Radu State" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:23:35 +0200
Subject: [nmrg] YENCA on sourgeforge
Sender: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0108_01C44D3A.46662E00
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi all,

I would like to announce that YENCA, a  MADYNE  open source =
implmentation of a NetConf  based agent (running on Linux)  is now =
available  from the sourceforge site : =
http://sourceforge.net/projects/yenca/

Radu State
------=_NextPart_000_0108_01C44D3A.46662E00
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would like to announce that =
</FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>YENCA, a&nbsp; MADYNE &nbsp;open source =
implmentation of=20
a&nbsp;NetConf&nbsp; based agent&nbsp;(running on Linux)&nbsp; is now =
available=20
&nbsp;from the sourceforge site : <A=20
href=3D"http://sourceforge.net/projects/yenca/">http://sourceforge.net/pr=
ojects/yenca/</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Radu State</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0108_01C44D3A.46662E00--