Subject: [nmrg] welcome new list members
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: Network Management Research Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:59:18 +0100

I just added George Pavlou, Dave Sidor, Marcus Brunner and John
Strassner to the NMRG mailing list.

One of the next things we have to do is to get the minutes from the
last meeting finalzed and to start work on a paper which makes the
results produced by the last meeting accessible to a larger audience.

We also agreed in Austin to organize a meeting next to the IM 2001
conference in May 2001. If some of you have concrete proposals where
and when to meet or topics we should address, please let me know so
that we can plan ahead.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>

Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 23:02:04 +0100
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: Network Management Research Group <[email-masked]>
CC: Aiko Pras <[email-masked]>, Marcus Brunner <[email-masked]>, George Pavlou <[email-masked]>, Dave Sidor <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: [nmrg] mib reverse engineering urls
Sender: [email-masked]
Status: O
Content-Length: 888
Lines: 27

During our meeting, some participants showed interest in our MIB
reverse engineering paper we submitted to IM 2001. You can get a copy
of the submitted version at the following URLs:

http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/papers/im-2001.ps.gz

We happily use the open source dia UML diagram editor, which runs on
all major UNIX systems as well as Win32 systems. The URL for the dia
web page is at:

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/

The implementation of the reverse engineering algorithm is part of
our libsmi package available from the following URL:

http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/libsmi/

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>