Subject: [nmrg] 6th NMRG meeting in Twente
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: Network Management Research Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:44:05 +0100

Folks, I only received feedback from less than half of the people on
this list. Thats not very encouraging. Anyway, nobody said that he/she
would be able to attend if we move the meeting date around. So I
decided to stick with the original plan.

The 6th NMRG meeting will therefore take place on March 16-17 at the
Twente University in the Netherlands. I have created a Web page with
all the relevant information:

<URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/nmrg/meetings/2000/twente/>

Of course, it would be nice to know how many people we can expect to
show up in Twente. So please, drop me a note if you did not yet do so.

In order to have a productive meeting, I would like to ask people to
submit any material no later than March 10th (which is also the IETF
ID cutoff date). This will ensure that people can read the material
before the meeting and can be well prepared.

I am also looking for places for future meetings. Maybe we can have a
meeting somewhere at the US east coast before or after the summer IETF
(July 31- Aug 4, 2000, Pittsburgh, PA), or we can meet before or after
the IEEE/IFIP DSOM workshop (supposed to be in Texas this year), or we
can meet somewhere at the US west coast before or after the fall IETF
(December 11-15, 2000, San Diego, CA). Proposals are welcome.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>