Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 01:41:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for IP Management
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-12-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for management of IP
   implementations.  The data model includes configuration and system
   state.  This document obsoletes RFC 7277.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 10:46:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

This version addresses the WGLC comments received.  I have also added
a reference to the tree diagram draft.

/martin

[email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>