Subject: [netmod] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-01.txt> (A YANG Data Model for IP Management) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:02:58 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for IP Management'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-01-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for management of IP
   implementations.  The data model includes configuration and system
   state.  This document obsoletes RFC 7277.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.