Subject: [netmod] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-01.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Interface Management) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:04:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for Interface
Management'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-01-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of network
   interfaces.  It is expected that interface-type-specific data models
   augment the generic interfaces data model defined in this document.
   The data model includes definitions for configuration and system
   state (status information and counters for the collection of
   statistics).  This document obsoletes RFC 7223.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.