Subject: [netmod] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-09.txt> (Network Management Datastore Architecture) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 11:23:34 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'Network Management Datastore Architecture'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-01-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Datastores are a fundamental concept binding the data models written
   in the YANG data modeling language to network management protocols
   such as NETCONF and RESTCONF.  This document defines an architectural
   framework for datastores based on the experience gained with the
   initial simpler model, addressing requirements that were not well
   supported in the initial model.  This document updates RFC 7950.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.