Subject: Re: [netmod] Joel Jaeggli as a third NETMOD co-chair

From: wangzitao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 00:59:31 +0000

Welcome Joel!

B.R!
-Michael

发件人: netmod [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Kent Watsen
发送时间: 2017年12月16日 5:04
收件人: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
抄送: EXT - [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
主题: Re: [netmod] Joel Jaeggli as a third NETMOD co-chair

Indeed, congrats!

K.
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2017, at 12:19 PM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Joel,

    Welcome aboard!

Lou

On 12/15/2017 12:21 PM, Benoit Claise wrote:

Dear all,

A lot is happening these days in the world of data modeling-driven
management at the IETF:
    NMDA architecture, NETCONF, RESTCONF
    NMDA-compliant YANG modules: some RFC bis modules but also new ones
    Guidelines: RFC6087bis and the tree diagram
    The interaction with NETCONF: The schema mount, IETF-YANG-LIBRARY,
telemetry
    The interaction with routing, where many YANG modules come from.
    etc.
There are a lot of dependencies between all these tasks, which must take
place in parallel, and, obviously, be completed ASAP.

Kent and Lou have a lot on their shoulders these days.
To help with the situation and proactively progress documents, I'm happy
to announce that Joel Jaeggli accepted to serve as a third NETMOD
co-chair. Thank you Joel.

Please welcome Joel.

Regards, Benoit

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ietf.org_mailman_listinfo_netmod&d=DwIGaQ&c=HAkYuh63rsuhr6Scbfh0UjBXeMK-ndb3voDTXcWzoCI&r=9zkP0xnJUvZGJ9EPoOH7Yhqn2gsBYaGTvjISlaJdcZo&m=aQtrcY_GHgRkFfWKs98sSl_yYy7MAromRtRm63miwFQ&s=mxu0y9ch7J7FeNSpDgZkgFaNo_22Ucov9NXusI356DE&e=

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ietf.org_mailman_listinfo_netmod&d=DwIGaQ&c=HAkYuh63rsuhr6Scbfh0UjBXeMK-ndb3voDTXcWzoCI&r=9zkP0xnJUvZGJ9EPoOH7Yhqn2gsBYaGTvjISlaJdcZo&m=aQtrcY_GHgRkFfWKs98sSl_yYy7MAromRtRm63miwFQ&s=mxu0y9ch7J7FeNSpDgZkgFaNo_22Ucov9NXusI356DE&e=