Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:02:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Management (NDMA Version)
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2017-12-12

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules and one
   submodule.  Together they form the core routing data model that
   serves as a framework for configuring and managing a routing
   subsystem.  It is expected that these modules will be augmented by
   additional YANG modules defining data models for control-plane
   protocols, route filters, and other functions.  The core routing data
   model provides common building blocks for such extensions -- routes,
   Routing Information Bases (RIBs), and control-plane protocols.

   The main difference from the first version is that this version fully
   conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).
   Consequently, this document obsoletes RFC 8022.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 21:06:39 +0000

This version includes updates to the examples in Appendix D to match the
NDMA models and a new NETCONF XML example in appendix E (as suggested by
Vladimir). Additionally, the “Abstract" and “Introduction" have been
updated to remove the statement indicating that the NDMA models have new
names. 

Thanks,
Acee 

On 12/12/17, 4:02 PM, "netmod on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>netmod mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod