Subject: [netmod] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03.txt

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:01:19 -0500

This new version of the draft incorporates a large amount of text from
Balazs (new co-author) specifically around the points of deprecation and
obsolescence.  It makes a proposal on how to deal with those items, as
well as enumerates additional open discussion items.

The YANG module has also been revised to provide augmentations to
ietf-yang-library in addition to the definition of the extension.

Joe (on behalf of co-authors)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03.txt
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 08:57:35 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, Kevin D'Souza <[email-masked]>,
Balazs Lengyel <[email-masked]>, Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Clarke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update
Revision:	03
Title:		New YANG Module Update Procedure
Document date:	2017-12-15
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		18
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure in case of
   backward-incompatible changes, as an alternative proposal to the YANG
   1.1 specifications.  This document updates RFC 7950.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat