Subject: [netmod] Please send status of WG drafts not on the agenda

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:59:19 +0800

Hi,
	If your *WG* draft is not on the agenda for this meeting, please send 
the list a status update  -- covering recent changes, open issues, plan 
for completing the document.

Thank you,
Lou (and Kent)

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:06:09 +0100 (CET)

> 	for completing the document.

draft-ietf-netmod-entity-05
---------------------------

As reported in:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg19162.html

this draft is ready for WGLC.

draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-00
-------------------------------

This draft is ready for WGLC.

It has one minor unpublished clarification, see the thread
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg19271.html
but this can be handled as a LC comment.

draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-00
-------------------------------

This draft is ready for WGLC.

/martin