Subject: [netmod] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-02.txt

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 22:19:31 -0500

Hello, all.

This new version of our semantic version draft adds a proposed YANG
extension for module-version, discusses how we derive a semantic version
for existing modules, discusses a list of open items in terms of module
versioning (to be mentioned in the meeting), and fixes some typos and
wording.

Joe

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-02.txt
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:52:05 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, Kevin D'Souza <[email-masked]>,
Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Clarke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update
Revision:	02
Title:		New YANG Module Update Procedure
Document date:	2017-11-11
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		14
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure in case of
   backward-incompatible changes, as an alternative proposal to the YANG
   1.1 specifications.  This document updates RFC 7950.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat