Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:25:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Interface Management
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2017-10-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of network
   interfaces.  It is expected that interface-type-specific data models
   augment the generic interfaces data model defined in this document.
   The data model includes definitions for configuration and system
   state (status information and counters for the collection of
   statistics).  This document obsoletes RFC 7223.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/