Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:04:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Management Datastore Architecture
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-06.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   Datastores are a fundamental concept binding the data models written
   in the YANG data modeling language to network management protocols
   such as NETCONF and RESTCONF.  This document defines an architectural
   framework for datastores based on the experience gained with the
   initial simpler model, addressing requirements that were not well
   supported in the initial model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:00:50 +0000

So this version of the draft contains the small change that defines 
"datastore schema" and describes the "datastore schema" of <operational> 
as being the superset of the datastore schema for all the configuration 
datastores.

There are two remaining issues open on the issue tracker 
(https://github.com/netmod-wg/datastore-dt/issues):

(1) Sign off that usage of RFC 2119 language is appropriate. Perhaps one 
of the proponents of this change could please verify this.
(2) The email thread regarding Actions and RPCs in NMDA.  I will send 
updated proposed text on the appropriate thread.

Thanks,
Rob

On 30/10/2017 18:04, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
> .
>