Subject: [netmod] WG adoption poll draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-03

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:37:29 +0000

All,

Now that we have resolved the module naming issue on the list (i.e. 
that keeps the original rfc module names and updates the unwanted
legacy nodes to have status 'obsolete'), rather than wait for the
changes to be made in the individual document, we'd like to move
ahead with the adoption now, with the understanding that these 
changes will be made in the -01 version of the adopted draft.

This is start of a two-week poll on making draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-03
a working group document.  Please send email to the list indicating 
"yes/support" or "no/do not support".  If indicating no, please state
your reservations with the document.  If yes, please also feel free to
provide comments you'd like to see addressed once the document is a WG
document.

The poll ends Oct 27.

Thanks,
Kent (and Lou)

---

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 16:39:55 +0100

Hi,

Support.

I have also reviewed a previous version of this draft, and provided 
comments that I hope can be considered/discussed.

Thanks,
Rob

On 13/10/2017 15:37, Kent Watsen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
> .
>

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 18:34:13 +0200

Yes/support 

Jeff

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 11:47:21 -0700

Support.

> On Oct 13, 2017, at 7:37 AM, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> All,
> 

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]

---

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:42:13 -0400

yes/support.

Thanks.
- Xufeng

On Friday, October 13, 2017, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> [email-masked] <javascript:;>

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 08:32:43 +0200

As a co-author, I support the adoption.

Lada

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka
Head, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: 0xB8F92B08A9F76C67