Subject: [netmod] Netmod IETF 100 Slot Requests - Singapore

From: wangzitao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:20:33 +0000

Dear Netmod WG,

It's that time again!

The IETF 100 Preliminary Agenda has been published; you can find it at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/agenda.html
NETMOD will be meeting: 13:30-15:00 and 15:20-16:50 on Wednesday.
If you'd like a slot to present some documents, please send a request to Chairs and me.
Kindly reminder, the deadline for draft submission is UTC 23:59 on 2017-10-30 (Monday).

Best Regards!

-Michael

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:14:46 +0000

Hi Michael,
The authors of RFC  8022 BIS would like a 10-15 minute slot for an update on the document.

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-05.txt

Note that by IETF 100 it will most likely be a WG document.

Thanks,
Acee

From: netmod <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of wangzitao <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, October 16, 2017 at 2:20 AM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [netmod] Netmod IETF 100 Slot Requests - Singapore

Dear Netmod WG,

It's that time again!

Best Regards!

-Michael