Subject: Re: [netmod] WG adoption poll draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-03

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 17:03:30 +0000

As co-author, I support and am not aware of any IPR.
Thanks,
acee 

On 10/13/17, 10:37 AM, "netmod on behalf of Kent Watsen"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>All,
>
>Now that we have resolved the module naming issue on the list (i.e.
>that keeps the original rfc module names and updates the unwanted
>legacy nodes to have status 'obsolete'), rather than wait for the
>changes to be made in the individual document, we'd like to move
>ahead with the adoption now, with the understanding that these
>changes will be made in the -01 version of the adopted draft.
>
>This is start of a two-week poll on making draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-03
>a working group document.  Please send email to the list indicating
>"yes/support" or "no/do not support".  If indicating no, please state
>your reservations with the document.  If yes, please also feel free to
>provide comments you'd like to see addressed once the document is a WG
>document.
>
>The poll ends Oct 27.
>
>Thanks,
>Kent (and Lou)
>
>_______________________________________________
>netmod mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: Yingzhen Qu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 08:49:43 +0000

Thanks,
Yingzhen

-----Original Message-----
From: netmod [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Acee Lindem (acee)
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 10:04 AM
To: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [netmod] WG adoption poll draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-03

On 10/13/17, 10:37 AM, "netmod on behalf of Kent Watsen"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>changes to be made in the individual document, we'd like to move ahead 
>with the adoption now, with the understanding that these changes will 
>be made in the -01 version of the adopted draft.
>
>This is start of a two-week poll on making 
>draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-03 a working group document.  Please send 
>email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not support".  If 
>indicating no, please state your reservations with the document.  If 
>yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd like to see 
>addressed once the document is a WG document.
>
>The poll ends Oct 27.
>
>Thanks,
>Kent (and Lou)
>