Subject: Re: [netmod] draft-vallin-netmod-alarm-module status and plans

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 14:08:53 +0200

William,

This was discussed with the authors, the NETMOD chairs, and the RTG AD 
Deborah.
The advice was for the authors to raise the draft in ccamp and try to 
progress it there.

The authors updated their draft to version 2 and pinged the CCAMP 
mailing list 
(https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg18124.html).
 From that email thread, it seems there is interest in the work, but 
where to do the work is not clear.

My advice to the authors: continue progress this work and if CCAMP is 
not interested or consider this work too generic, bring it back to 
NETMOD and we'll follow normal WG process.

Regards, Benoit
> All,
>
> I heard from Kent that https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vallin-netmod-alarm-module was moving to CCAMP but I don’t see any mention of it at https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/documents (although it is shown as a dependency at https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/deps/svg). Is any more info available please?
>
> Thanks,
> William
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod