Subject: Re: [netmod] WG adoption poll draft-bjorklund-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 15:36:39 +0000

This concludes the 2-week adoption poll for yang-tree-diagrams.  There 
seems to be sufficient WG interest to move this draft forward at this 
time.  And we have already determined that there is no known IPR 
pertaining to this work. Thereby this draft is now adopted as a WG
chartered work item.

Authors, please resubmit draft-bjorklund-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-00
as draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-00, so that subsequent changes
are easily seen.

Thanks,
Kent // shepherd

-----ORIGINAL MESSAGE-----

All,

This is start of a two-week poll on making the following draft a 
NETMOD working group document:

  draft-bjorklund-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams

Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not
support".  If indicating no, please state your reservations with the
document.  If yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd like
to see addressed once the document is a WG document.

Thank you,
NETMOD WG Chairs