Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:49:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Syslog Configuration
        Authors         : Clyde Wildes
                          Kiran Koushik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-13.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model for the configuration of syslog.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Clyde Wildes (cwildes)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:27:37 +0000

Hi,

In this revision of the draft published today:

1. Update Kiran’s contact info.
2. Incorporate Andy’s feedback from 2/21/17: minor changes.
3. Incorporate Kent’s feedback from 2/22/17: minor changes; change from two models to one model.
4. Incorporate Alex’s feedback from 2/23/17: prefixing max-delay, number-resends, resend-delay, and resend-count with“sig-“. 
5. Incorporate Tom Petch’s feedback from 3/1/17: the explanation of the YANG tree diagram is not that in RFC6087bis; confusion on the variation in the references to RFC in the modules.
6. Incorporate Dale’s feedback from 3/6/17: suggestion regarding pseudocode.

Thanks,

Clyde

On 3/13/17, 11:49 AM, "netmod on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    _______________________________________________
    netmod mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod