Subject: [netmod] Toolchain upgraded to yanglint 0.12.116

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:59:17 +0100

Dear all,

Radek released a new version of libyang and yanglint. See 
https://github.com/CESNET/libyang/releases/tag/v0.12-r1

The main features of this release are:

  * various bugfixes
  * support for YANG extensions (libyang's schema tree structures changed)
  * ietf-metadata implemented - support for annotations represented in
    data as data nodes' attributes
  * added possibility to set all the imported modules as implemented
  * YANG parser's error messages extended by the path of the invalid node
  * nodes, used in |must| and |when| XPath expressions, which are not
    found in schema are reported as warnings, not errors - refering
    non-exiting nodes is generally allowed despite it is useless

The major enhancement is the YANG extension support. In the past, 
yanglint would generate a warning:

    warn: Not supported "mount-point" extension statement found, ignoring.

All these warnings are now gone, and this makes a difference 
<http://claise.be/IETFYANGPageCompilation.png>.

Also, a couple of false positives have been fixed in this version.
See http://www.claise.be/IETFYANGPageCompilation.html, and check your 
YANG modules.

FYI, the toolchain is composed of:
     pyang 1.7.1,
     confdc 6.3 ,
     yangdump-pro 16.10-5,
     yanglint 0.12.116

Regards, Benoit