Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:05:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Module Classification
        Authors         : Dean Bogdanovic
                          Benoit Claise
                          Carl Moberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The YANG data modeling language is currently being considered for a
   wide variety of applications throughout the networking industry at
   large.  Many standards-defining organizations (SDOs), open source
   software projects, vendors and users are using YANG to develop and
   publish YANG modules for a wide variety of applications.  At the same
   time, there is currently no well-known terminology to categorize
   various types of YANG modules.

   A consistent terminology would help with the categorization of YANG
   modules, assist in the analysis of the YANG data modeling efforts in
   the IETF and other organizations, and bring clarity to the YANG-
   related discussions between the different groups.

   This document describes a set of concepts and associated terms to
   support consistent classification of YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/