Subject: [netmod] 6087bis update

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:23:33 -0800

Hi,

draft-11 is not correct (sorry).
draft-12 has the requested updates
  - update YANG tree syntax section
  - add new sub-section on usage examples

Andy

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 21:16:51 +0000

Thanks Andy!

I wasn't expecting for the pyang --tree-help output to be used verbatim, but
am okay with it also.  It's just different then the long-form we've been using
to date...

Nice addition, but should it say something about JSON, in addition to XML?
Perhaps that, unless there is a reason to only pick one encoding, examples
should be split between the two?  - just throwing it out there to see if this is
something we might want to recommend...thoughts?

Kent // contributor