Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 04:46:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for IP Management
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-11-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for management of IP
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/