Subject: [netmod] wg meeting at the summer ietf in vancouver

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:17:45 +0200

Hi,

I am about to request a WG meeting in Vancouver. I think 1.5 hours is
sufficient, perhaps even just 1 hour (since most chartered documents
are rather stable at this point in time).

In the past, we had a rather long conflict list (WG sessions that
should not overlap with the NETMOD meeting). I like to cut this down.
Here is a first proposal:

1st priority:

   netconf opsarea opsawg

2nd priority:

   eman ipfix v6ops 6man softwire roll

3rd priority:

   sunset4

Please let me know soon if anything should be added (and why).

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>