Subject: [netmod] draft-bjorklund-netmod-snmp-cfg-02

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:15:39 +0100

Hi,

Using SegueSoft's MasterYANG, I'm getting an error when opening
ietf-snmp-tls.yang but it goes away if I include ietf-snmp-engine.yang.
Is that a problem with the submodule, the application or just one of
those things that can happen with submodules?

Thanks,

Jonathan Hansford 

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error and you should not disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use of this email or its attachments. Such actions, in fact, may be unlawful. In compliance with the various Regulations and Acts, General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited reserves the right to monitor (and examine for viruses) all emails and email attachments, both inbound and outbound. Email communications and their attachments may not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not accept liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences thereof. General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited, Registered Office: 21 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2DY. Registered in England and Wales No: 1911653.

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 22:08:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> those things that can happen with submodules?

No it is a problem with the submodule.  It needs to include
ietf-snmp-engine.  Now fixed, thanks! 

pyang gives the same error if invoked with ietf-snmp-tls.yang, but not
when invoked with ietf-snmp.yang.  I need to fix that...

/martin