Subject: [netext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-petrescu-netext-pmip-nemo-01.txt

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:07:23 +0200

Dear participants to NETEXT WG,

We have submitted a new version of our individual proposal about Network 
Mobility support with PMIPv6.  The url of the -01 draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-netext-pmip-nemo-01.txt

There is not much change in the text, other than the slight update of 
the author address.

I would like to announce that implementation has been written for 
aspects in this draft.  For example, we have an implementation that uses 
DHCPv6-PD combined with PMIPv6 messaging to perform network mobility. 
More implementation is still ongoing about the other aspects in the 
draft (HNP Division, etc.).

I would like to request feedback from the WG participants.  Thank you in 
advance,

Alex

Messages cités pour référence (si rien alors fin de message) :
-------- Message original --------
Sujet: New Version Notification for draft-petrescu-netext-pmip-nemo-01.txt
Date : Wed, 11 Jul 2012 07:02:52 -0700
De : <[email-masked]>
Pour : <[email-masked]>
Copie à : <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-petrescu-netext-pmip-nemo-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Alexandru Petrescu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-petrescu-netext-pmip-nemo
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Network Mobility with Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation date:	 2012-07-11
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 15
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-netext-pmip-nemo-01.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-netext-pmip-nemo
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-netext-pmip-nemo-01
Diff: 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-netext-pmip-nemo-01

Abstract:
    The Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol supports Mobile Hosts moving
    independently, but not Mobile Routers in charge of moving networks.

    This draft addresses this problem.  The goal is to allow
    bidirectional communication between a Local Fixed Node (in the moving
    network) and a Correspondent Node (situated arbitrarily somewhere in
    the Internet).  First, a mechanism of "prefix division" is presented,
    whereby the Home Network Prefix typically assigned by PMIPv6 to a MH
    is used by MR to form Mobile Network sub-Prefix(es); they are used by
    LFNs within the moving network to form addresses; this avoids changes
    in the PMIPv6 protocol specification.  A second mechanism proposes
    enhancements to the use of the DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation protocol
    entities informing the PMIPv6 entities about the allocated MNP; this
    is achieved by equaling MNID and DUID.

The IETF Secretariat