Subject: [netext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:46:18 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link
Revision:        01
Title:           PMIPv6 Operation on Shared Links
Creation date:   2012-07-12
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-01.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-01
Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-01

Abstract:
   This document describes Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) operation on
   shared links such as IEEE 802.11.  Two solutions of providing point-
   to-point link operation on the shared links are compared.  Advantages
   and disadvantages of each solution are identified.  Issues related to
   the placement of Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) in fixed broadband
   network are also discussed.

The IETF Secretariat