Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:15:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
	Author(s)       : Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 allows a mobile node to connect to the same Proxy
   Mobile IPv6 domain through different interfaces.  However, the
   ability of movement of selected flows from one access technology to
   another is missing in the basic Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol.  This
   document describes extensions to the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol that
   are required to support network based flow mobility over multiple
   physical interfaces.

   The extensions required consist on the operations performed by the
   local mobility anchor and the mobile access gateway to manage the
   prefixes assigned to the different interfaces of the mobile node, as
   well as how the forwarding policies are handled by the network to
   ensure consistent flow mobility management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/