Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-rfc5149bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:31:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Service Selection for Mobile IPv6 and Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Ulf Nilsson
                          Vijay Devarapalli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-rfc5149bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-12

Abstract:
   In some Mobile IPv6 deployments, identifying the mobile node or the
   mobility service subscriber is not enough to distinguish between
   multiple services possibly provisioned to the mobile node and its
   mobility service subscription.  A capability to specify different
   services in addition to the mobile node identity can be leveraged to
   provide flexibility for mobility service providers on provisioning
   multiple services to one mobility service subscription.  This
   document describes a Service Selection Mobility Option for both
   conventional Mobile IPv6 and Proxy Mobile IPv6 that is intended to
   assist home agents and local mobility agents to make a specific
   service selection for the mobility service subscription during the
   binding registration procedure.  This specification updates RFC5213
   and obsoletes RFC5149.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-rfc5149bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-rfc5149bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/