Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:07:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Frank Xia
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Damjan Damic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-08.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-01-30

   This document defines new attributes to facilitate Proxy Mobile IPv6
   operations using the RADIUS infrastructure.  The protocol defined in
   this document uses Radius based interfaces of the mobile access
   gateway and the local mobility anchor with the AAA server for
   authentication, authorization and policy functions.  The RADIUS
   interactions between the mobile access gateway and the RADIUS-based
   AAA server take place when the Mobile Node attaches, authenticates
   and authorizes to a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  Furthermore, this
   document defines the RADIUS-based interface between the local
   mobility anchor and the AAA RADIUS server for authorizing received
   Proxy Binding Update messages for the mobile node's mobility session.
   In addition to the mobility session setup related interactions, this
   document defines the baseline for the mobile access gateway and the
   local mobility anchor generated accounting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-08.txt