Subject: [MULTIMOBSEC-API] Native SHIM APIs

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:16:32 +0300 (EEST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

         Title           : Native Application Programming Interfaces for
                           SHIM Layer Prococols
         Author(s)       : M. Komu
         Filename        : draft-komu-shim-native-api-00.txt
         Pages           : 21
         Date            : 2006-6-22

    This document proposes extensions to the current networking APIs for
    protocols based on identifier/locator split.  Currently, the document
    focuses on HIP, but the extensions can be used also by other
    protocols similar "shim" layer protocols.  Using the API extensions,
    new SHIM aware applications can gain a better control of the SHIM
    layer and endpoint identifiers.  For example, the applications can
    query and set SHIM related attributes, or specify their own endpoint
    identifiers for a host.  In addition, a new indirection element
    called endpoint descriptor is defined for SHIM aware applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-komu-shim-native-api-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

There is a mailing list for the SHIM6/HIP related API discussion to reduce 
cross-posting:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimobsec-api

-- 
Miika Komu                                       http://www.iki.fi/miika/

_______________________________________________
MULTIMOBSEC-API mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimobsec-api