Subject: [MULTIMOBSEC-API] native API draft

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:39:25 +0300 (EEST)

Hi folks,

attached you can find the latest native API draft. I changed the title, 
contents and name due to alignments with Shinta's draft, so I had to 
submit it already as 00 draft. I still hope you could provide some 
feedback on it as it is not very long.

Especially, I hope that Marcelo, Shinta and Kristian could provide 
feedback from sections 2.4 and 3.2.2-4. Currently the source locators are 
more coarse grained (network interfaces) than in Shinta's draft (IP 
addresses), so may be that needs to be changed. If I recall correctly, the 
original purpose of that was to align the API with HIP mobility draft.

Michael, I'd appreciate feedback from you if you have time. I hope the 
draft would be generic enough to accommodate also "native btns" apps (we 
have not really discussed about legacy btns apps). Too bad that we did not 
have time to collaborate on this iteration :(

-- 
Miika Komu                                       http://www.iki.fi/miika/

_______________________________________________
MULTIMOBSEC-API mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimobsec-api