Subject: two drafts submitted

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 02:50:16 -0400

I've just sent off two drafts to the I-D editors: 

	Message Tracking Model and Requirements
	draft-ietf-msgtrk-model-02.txt

	Message Tracking Query Protocol
	draft-ietf-msgtrk-mtqp-00.txt

For those who can't wait, I've also uploaded them to

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/8115/draft-ietf-msgtrk-model-02.txt
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/8115/draft-ietf-msgtrk-mtqp-00.txt

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

---

From: Steve Hole <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:43:07 -0600

> 	draft-ietf-msgtrk-model-02.txt

It is my intention to have this document go to last call.     I would like
to deal with any issues with the document in Pittsburg and make a formal 
last call immediately after.

Recall that this document will be issued as informational.    It is a 
working document for the group to focus the conversation on the problem 
that we wanted to solve -- not on any solutions.   The oither documents 
produced by Tony and Eric are solution documents and the place that we 
want to spend our time on debate.

Cheers.

---
Steve Hole
Messaging Direct
Mailto:[email-masked]
Phone: 780-424-4922

---

From: Steve Hole <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:46:45 -0600

> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/8115/draft-ietf-msgtrk-mtqp-00.txt

Please, everyone, read these documents prior to Pittsburg.    We will be 
discussing them in detail and, hopefully, coming to concensus on most of 
the details of the protocol.    I will be asking Tony and Eric to do short
presentations on the proposals, but I would like to have people do some 
thinking about this before we get into the meeting.    We will also be 
doing another design team meeting prior to the working group meeting to 
make sure that we have solid proposals in hand for discussion.

Cheers.
---
Steve Hole
Messaging Direct