Subject: Model & Protocol draft nits

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:35:20 +0930

More nits:

Can we eliminate the tabs, please?

In 5.1 of the model doc:

>Any message that	does have enough information to	track it is by
>definition not trackable.

I think we need "does not have".

In 5.3:

>The "active request" model	requires an active query by a user's
>user agent to either the intermediate MTAs and final MTA

I think the MUA would normally only contact the MSA, since it does 
not usually know (and may not be able to contact) an intermediate or 
final MTA.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
The attention span of a computer is only as long as its electrical cord.