Subject: [middisc] Next steps.

From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 07:40:15 -0700

Folks,

        During this IETF in Paris, I had to chance to speak to Wes on
the remaining items moving forward on this draft. They are :-

-          We need to revise the draft with all the comments received
and submit the next version. I hope to incorporate these comments soon
and send it out for review.

-          Pasi (who is the TCPM co-chair) would be involved in doing a
proto-write up after reviewing the draft and suggesting any comments.
Thanks for your time and volunteering to do the review and write-up,
Pasi.

One stuff which I would like to know is "what is the TCP option number
used by Citrix for middlebox auto-discovery?" We have all (major ones)
other players TCP option number's it would be nice to put Citrix if we
have that. I remember that there is a Citrix person in this alias. There
is a also a person from Juniper in this alias. If they are indeed doing
Wan-Opt and using unassigned TCP option numbers, please speak up.

Thanks,

-Anantha