Subject: [midcom] FINAL Summary of Volunteers for Protocol Evaluation Documents

From: "Mary Barnes"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:33:34 -0500

Hi all,

We added one additional protocol/volunteer to the list on Friday, thus the
FINAL list of protocols to be evaluated (with the prime listed) is:

MEGACO - Sanjoy Sen [[email-masked]] 
COPS - Louis-Nicolas Hamer [[email-masked]] 
RSIP - James Renkel [[email-masked]] 
SNMP/SMI - Juergen Quittek [[email-masked]] 
DIAMETER - Tom Taylor [[email-masked]]

As a reminder, the timeline for these contributions is: 
April 19th      Final cutoff for specific protocol drafts. 
               *  The mandatory sections for this document are 
                  outlined in section 4.1 of the      
                  template at: 
http://www.obsidian97.com/draft-midcom-protocol-eval-template.txt 

April 19th- May 3rd     Mailing list discussion of specific
                        protocol drafts, allowing authors to
                        incorporate WG feedback into their  
                        contribution to improve comparison and 
                        add completeness. 

May 10th        Deadline for any updates to protocol drafts. 

Thanks to all the volunteers for committing their time and efforts to this
activity.

Mary. 
Editor, MIDCOM Protocol Evalation Document