Subject: [midcom] new stun draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 01:06:12 -0500

Folks,

I just submitted an update to stun. Until it appears in the I-D
archives, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-midcom-stun-00.txt

The changes are listed in the changes section towards the bottom of the
document.

Comments and questions welcome,

Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom