Subject: [midcom] [Fwd: Application for port-number (3478)]

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 16:35:16 -0500

FYI, we now have a port number for stun.

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

Subject: RE: Application for port-number (3478)
From: IANA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:18:57 -0500

Dear Jonathan,

We have assigned the following user port number with
you as the point of contact:

nat-stun-port   3478/tcp   Simple Traversal of UDP Through NAT (STUN)
port
nat-stun-port   3478/udp   Simple Traversal of UDP Through NAT (STUN)
port
#                          Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
April 2002

Please notify the IANA if there is a change in contact
information.

Thank you,

Michelle S. Cotton
IANA Administrator

***************************************************************
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, California 90292

Voice: (310) 823-9358
FAX:   (310) 823-8649
email: [email-masked]
***************************************************************