Subject: [midcom] Hey!!

From: John Murdok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:39:13 -0800 (PST)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 
ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV : 

''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your 
home for an investment of only $25 US Dollars expense one time'' 
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET! 
================================================= 

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!! 

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the 
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to 
the 
popularity of this letter on the internet, a national weekly 
news 
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of 
this program described below, to see if it really can make 
people 
money. 

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. 
Their findings proved once and for all that there are 
''absolutely NO laws prohibiting the participation in the 
program and if 
people can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to 
make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''. 

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & 
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY 
WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. 

This is what one had to say: 
''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many 
times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I 
finally 
joined just to see what one could expect in return for the 
minimal 
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total 
$ 
610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''. 
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey. 

----------------------------------------------------------------- 
-------- 
Here is another testimonial: 

''This program has been around for a long time but I never 
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the 
mail I decided 
to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and 
viola' - 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month 
I only made 
$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of 
$290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the 
program, I have 
made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to 
success in 
this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change 
anything'' 
More testimonials later but first, 

****PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE**** 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months 
Easily and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT 
AGAIN and AGAIN!!! 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR 
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! 

INSTRUCTIONS: 
****Order all 5 reports shown on the list below. 

****For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF 
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL 
ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next 
to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON 
YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail 
problems. 

****When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 
Reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them 
on 
your Computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00. 

****Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 
5 Reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your 
Computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 
1,000's Of people who will order them from you. Also make a 
floppy of 
these Reports and keep it on your desk in case something happen 
to your 
Computer. 

****IMPORTANT __ DO NOT alter the names of the people who are 
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in 
any 
way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 
'' 
or you will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you 
understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not 
work if you change it. 

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will 
NOT work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives 
names on 
all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not 
work 
this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then 
nothing 
happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is 
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. 
Remember, honesty 
reaps the reward!!! 

1....After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this 
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person in 
REPORT #5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no 
doubt counting their fortune. 

2....Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down TO REPORT #5. 

3....Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down TO REPORT #4. 

4....Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT #3. 

5....Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down TO REPORT #2 

6....Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position. 

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address 
ACCURATELY! 
================================================= 
****Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, 
and 
save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save 
this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. 

****To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, 
the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable 
marketing 
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, 
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more. 

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going: 

METHOD #1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY 
================================================= 
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out only 
5,000 
e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 
0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just 
say it 
is only 0.2% . Also many people will send out hundreds of 
thousands 
e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). 

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 
e-mails.With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report 
# 1.Those 10 
people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 
50,000. 
Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. 
That's = 
100 people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people 
mail 
out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% 
response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000 
people send out 
5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. 
The 0.2% 
response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 
people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 
million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders 
for Report 
#5 

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half 
million). 

Your total income in this example is: 
1..... $50 + 
2..... $500 + 
3..... $5,000 + 
4..... $50,000 + 
5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00 

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE 
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER 
HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF 
MONEY! 

----------------------------------------------------------------- 
-- 
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE 
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a 
moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th of 
those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over 
150 million people on the internet worldwide and counting. 
Believe 
me, any people will do just that, and more! 

METHOD #2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 
================================================= 
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are 
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads 
on the 
internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest 
you start 
with method #1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 
you 
receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. 
That's it . Always provide same day service on all orders. This 
will 
guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and 
address on it, 
will be prompt because they can not advertise until they receive 
the 
report. 

_________________AVAILABLE REPORTS__________________ 

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. 
Notes: Always send $5 cash (US CURRENCY) for each Report. 
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping 
it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of 
paper, write, or type, the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you 
are 
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address. 
(Preferably type, it ensures the right e-mail address for you!) 

Report #1 " The Insiders Guide to Advertising for Free on the 
Net" 

Order Report,#1 from: 
Don Paz
5660 Tahoe dr.
Las Vegas, NV    89142
____________________________________________________ 
REPORT #2 ''The Insider's Guide to SendingBulk e-mail on 
the Net'' 
Order Report #2 from : 
Brian Hafner 
PO Box 2526 
Hartsville, SC 29551 
___________________________________________________ 
REPORT #3 ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the Net'' 
Order Report #3 from: 
R.A. Goodew 
1393 Ridgewood Dr. 
Winona, MN. 55987 
___________________________________________________ 
REPORT #4 ''How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the 
Net'' 
Order Report #4 from: 
Jennifer Nichole 
PO Box 35 
Fountain City, Wi. 54629-0035 
_____________________________________________________ 
REPORT #5 ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE'' 
Order Report #5 from: 
Alyssa Kristine 
PO Box 895 
Winona, MN. 55987 
_____________________________________________________ 
$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 
***If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 
within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. 
***After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that 
you 
should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2. If you did not, 
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 

***Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU 
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you , and 
The cash will continue to roll in! 

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER : Every time your name is 
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different 
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which 
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO 
GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF 
E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is 
NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!! 
______________________________________________________ 

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS 
PROGRAM: 

"You have just received information that can give you financial 
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A 
LITTLE 
BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks 
and months than you have ever imagined. 

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change 
it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember 
to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your 
name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 
.........#5 as 
instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send 
out 
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of 
them. Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers you will reach. 
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials 
and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO 
YOU 
NOW! 

****************MORE TESTIMONIALS***************** 

'My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am 
an accountant with a major US Corporation and I make pretty good 
money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about 
receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting 
my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I 
''knew'' 
it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence 
and 
few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless 
fun of 
her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when 
the 
thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she 
had 
received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received 
total $ 
147,200.00........ all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody 
in her 
''hobby''. Mitchell Wolf, MD , Chicago, Illinois 

----------------------------------------------------------------- 
--------- 
''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make 
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I 
am, I 
decided that the initial investment was so little that there was 
just no 
way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money 
back''. ''I was surprised when I found my medium size post office 
box crammed 
with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice 
thing 
about this deal is that it does not matter where people live. 
There 
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and so 
big''. 
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada 
----------------------------------------
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, 
contact the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal 
Trade 
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, DC 

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 
301. per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. This message is not 
intended for residents in the State of Washington, screening of 
addresses has been done to the best 
of our technical ability. 
****************************************************** 
THIS LETTER CONSTITUTES NO GUARANTEES STATED OR 
IMPLIED. IN THE EVENT THAT IT IS DETERMINED THAT 
THIS LETTER CONSTITUTES A GUARANTEE, IT IS NOW 
VOID. ANY TESTIMONIALS OR AMOUNTS OF EARNINGS 
LISTED IN THIS LETTER MAY BE FACTUAL OR FICTITIOUS. 

This email was sent via Ellipse Bulk Emailer v2.0

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom