Subject: [midcom] SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Sun, Jan 6, 2002 - Building Bridges for 20000 e-Professionals Worldwide... 24 x 7!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 01:12:25 +0800

To: [email-masked]

Subject: Special Membership Invitation

Dear colleague:

We'd like to invite you to sample our daily newsletter, the SnS e-Daily.
From time to time our members refer to us individuals who they feel
might benefit from being a part of the SnS network of elite readers.
And I guess that's why you're receiving this invitation!

Welcome to SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Sun, Jan 6, 2002.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Please click at the link below for today's edition
http://vanilla.sweet-n-sour.com/ns_01062002.htm
<A HREF="http://vanilla.sweet-n-sour.com/ns_01062002.htm">
AOL users click here</a>

Back up copy of today's edition
http://www.hi-tech.com.hk/ns_01062002.htm
<A HREF="http://www.hi-tech.com.hk/ns_01062002.htm">
AOL users click here</a>
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
In Today's Edition:-

1. Hong Kong - briefing, workshop, classical concert, job wanted,
    items for sale (law books)
2. Singapore - play
3. San Francisco, CA, USA - mojito mixer
4. Santa Barbara, CA, USA - seminar
5. Santa Monica, CA, USA - networking
6. London, England - conference

Since 1997, SnS has built a global community of over 20000 successful
members who travel regularly and need to stay up-to-date with issues
facing today's executives in the New Economy.  Our focus is on people
doing business in the Asia-Pacific region.  We provide street-wise,
street-side insight on the latest news in global business, lifestyle,
upcoming events, exclusive member discounts...and much, much more!

Why not give it a try...it's absolutely FREE!

To learn more about us, please visit our web site
http://www.netstationclub.com

To receive your FREE SnS e-Daily, you need to do nothing.
If you decide to become a member simply email us at
[email-masked].

To remove yourself automatically from the list, please see
the instruction below.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
John Jackson,
Executive Editor, SnS e-Daily

1997 - 2002 netstationclub.com.  All rights reserved.

---
This email was sent to: [email-masked]

To stop receiving our daily newsletter, please reply
with a blank email to the email address below
[email-masked]

Thank you.

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom