Subject: [midcom] SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Sun, Jan 20, 2002 - Building Bridges for 20000 e-Professionals Worldwide... 24 x 7!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:10:58 +0800

To: [email-masked]

SnS e-Daily is a free e-newsletter sent to over 20000 e-Professionals
worldwide. It provides street-wise, street-side insight on the latest news
in global business, upcoming events, lifestyle, exclusive member
discounts...and much, much more!

To join, please: mailto:[email-masked]
To stop receiving our email, please scroll down
to the bottom of this newsletter.  Thank you.

Welcome to SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Sun, Jan 20, 2002
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Please click at the link below for today's edition
http://vanilla.sweet-n-sour.com/edaily_01202002.htm
<A HREF="http://vanilla.sweet-n-sour.com/edaily_01202002.htm">
AOL users click here</a>

Back up copy of today's edition
http://www.hi-tech.com.hk/edaily_01202002.htm
<A HREF="http://www.hi-tech.com.hk/edaily_01202002.htm">
AOL users click here</a>
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
In Today's Edition:-

1. Announcement
2. Hong Kong - open air jazz concert, performing art, rave party,
    play, dance performance, art exhibition
3. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - iandi event
4. Los Angeles, CA, USA - business dinner
5. Atlanta, GA, USA - dance party
6. Toronto, ON, Canada - club party
7. Montreal, ON, Canada - dance party
8. London, England - seminar

Editor's Note:-

If you would like to receive our SnS e-Daily in html format,
please email us at [email-masked].

Thank you for your continuing support.

Sincerely,

the SnS Team

Please visit our web site www.s-n-s.com to learn more about us.

To request advertising rates, please mailto:[email-masked]

To subscribe to SnS e-Daily, please mailto:[email-masked]

To submit improvement ideas, please mailto:[email-masked]

For other inquiries, please mailto:[email-masked]

1997 - 2002 Hi-Tech Development Co., Ltd.  All rights reserved.

---
This email was sent to: [email-masked]

To stop receiving our SnS e-Daily, please reply to
[email-masked]
with a blank email.

Thank you.

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom