Subject: consomme

From: Miller U. Harriot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 01:09:14 +0300

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

the range of musical styles, just like the stories, is eclectic. In the
process, I think he uncovers some of the secrets behind what makes a
"gorelet" poem tick.

But they're never what he expects.
I love stuff like this. And even the standard hardcover edition of Play
Dead is getting more and more difficult to find lately, so don't say I
didn't warn you.
Getting to taste Brian Keene's bottle of Knob Hill during the opening
night panel, "What is Horror, Exactly?

with more than enough laugh-out-loud, make you cringe moments to
recommend it. In the process, I think he uncovers some of the secrets
behind what makes a "gorelet" poem tick.

Getting the right-sized carton is proving difficult because they make
them for hats not heads, and he tumbles and thuds inside every one he's
tried so far, bruising him ugly.

And I think it's safe to say:  it sounds just like it looks.

I love stuff like this. Other writers scheduled to appear include Jack
Ketchum, Graham Masterson, and Steve Saville.

buy them together and save money on top of free shipping!

At the "mass autograph" session, in which all the major writers in
attendance gather in a room to sign books, I had the odd opportunity to
sign a jacket.
which is now for sale on eBay to benefit a horror fan in need.
Here's a description of what's planned: Michael A.
Right now, Shocklines and author Michael McCarty are running an auction
for two books on ebay, with the winning bid going to the bunnies. It was
one of the few times my wife Renate attends these things with me, and we
had a great time together checking out Toronto.
which is now for sale on eBay to benefit a horror fan in need. Our
Surrealist Product Endorsement Host Timons Esaias gives further info
about the event on his website.
In the process, I think he uncovers some of the secrets behind what
makes a "gorelet" poem tick.
I don't look at it in progress because I don't like to spoil the
enjoyment and shock that I get from reading the finished copy. I'm now
officially a Library Thing Author and welcome you to drop by and see
what weird sort of things I've been reading.

Proverbs is a career-long retrospective, featuring the short stories,
flash fiction, humor, and poetry that readers have said are their
favorites, along with a few new items. Above I've posted a mock-up of
the fantatic cover art by painter Matt Sesow.
Harlan Wilson and JoSelle Vanderhooft.

This fantastic photo is taken from a break on the set of Hell on Earth,
a zombie film in production by Ted Bohus at Horror Biz Films.
I love stuff like this. I love stuff like this. My motive has been to
try to create an audio book that's genuinely worth listening to more
than once, and I think it's turning out extremely well. Bruce Holland
Rogers calls it "A substantial library of horror fiction in one book!
OLD SPARKY - Nothing shocks you.
com are both offering unique special deals on my zombie poetry book,
Rigormarole. Right now, Shocklines and author Michael McCarty are
running an auction for two books on ebay, with the winning bid going to
the bunnies.

Keep your eyes on the new Gorelets bibliography for news. Among the
personal highlights at the con.
Please drop by his website to see more of his excellent creations.

TWO new Arnzen titles from Raw Dog Screaming Press are now available for
preorder at Shocklines Bookstore. Other writers scheduled to appear
include Jack Ketchum, Graham Masterson, and Steve Saville.
UPDATE:  This deal has officially ended, but you can still get Grave
Markings and a free bonus book if you order the title through
shocklines.
I think this is very cool and I'm honored by Vitali's gift.

And I'm having a blast creating it. The special edition of Play Dead
will priced and orders will be taken very soon.