Subject: godlike subcommittee

From: Keith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:15:09 -0400

ERMX Gets into Nitride Devices! Applications Are Amazing!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Nitride Wafers are the next level in super technology. From Super Energy
Conductors to Nano-Lasers used in microscopic surgery. ERMX is moved
into a joint venture to manufacture Nitride devices out of China. This
is huge get on ERMX Monday!

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop. creating web based presentations instead of
Microsoft specific ones.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did.

It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking. FitOff
allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and Activity
points based on how long and what you did.
Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate! And I don't mean just a little better
than the rest I mean their the only bits.

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.

I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting.
These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you. A fitness point roughly
translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare
your exercise to anyone else on the site. It was a waste of time,
useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth seeing.

With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges. FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding
Fitness and Activity points based on how long and what you did. FitOff
allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and Activity
points based on how long and what you did. It's got to the point where
if someone trailing me on the board passes me I'll go out and climb a
few flights of stairs to try and regain my position.