Subject: plastered

From: willow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 19:02:30 +0200

Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on
the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!

Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process.

Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening. If you don't know
what those young kids are listening to at their discotheques, you should
have a listen to this one.

I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family. The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical
and rhythmical backdrop. Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well
he probably didn't come from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with
this song, several remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show.

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop. People die - which was a bit surprising given we're
used to everyone miraculously surviving, but still we have a love
interest, some sort fighting, some despair, some history.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?

It's all lovely stuff. Still this excellent red wine is made through an
entirely organic process.

And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits. I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics,
installation art, making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing.
It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it. This has
certainly damaged their image in my eyes. It's got to the point where if
someone trailing me on the board passes me I'll go out and climb a few
flights of stairs to try and regain my position. Here comes Calvin
Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come from no where, but
he's suddenly appeared with this song, several remixes, and even a
mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. It's a very tasty red you'll probably have
some trouble stopping drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the
label.

These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you. People die - which was a bit
surprising given we're used to everyone miraculously surviving, but
still we have a love interest, some sort fighting, some despair, some
history. Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably
didn't come from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song,
several remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show.

I've been having a bad spell

Sounds boring doesn't it?

Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process.

It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position. A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an
activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the
site. It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board
passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and
regain my position.

FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did.