Subject: Email open rates have plummeted, filtering systems have become increasingly complex and with the complexity and volume even "approved" messages have been unable to get through.

From: Sharpe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 10:30:29 +0200

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

, is a complete solution for creating podcasts.

Listen to previous interviews in which the interviewee participated,
read their blog and articles to get a feel for the interviewees position
on issues.

The Shareware Industry Awards are dedicated to excellence in software.

Share Resources  Academics are using social bookmarking websites to
share quality websites that relate to their area of expertise with
colleagues and students.

The new educational feed search engine groups related feeds by category.

I'm also awarding it the Tucows Editors Choice Award for excellence.
Now, this is software that you actually buy. Why should a musician
podcast? has created a downloadable pdf that explains the ins and outs
of iPods.
Many educational bloggers use RSS as a means to syndicate blog posts.

This is a short summary that aptly describes the contents of the feed. A
growing number of professors are recording their lectures, the term
coursecasting has been adopted in academia.
How much do you know about podcasting? The research will help predict
the interviewees responses to your questions. Many educational bloggers
use RSS as a means to syndicate blog posts.

Now the hard part: how to retain the subscribers to your RSS feed.

htm Podcasting Quiz  How much do you know about podcasting? You can
locate the XML to add to your RSS reader, view the contents of the feed
or visit the website of the RSS feed. The templates allow publishers to
display their RSS feeds as HTML web pages.
Educational feeds can be submitted to the educational feed directory
free of charge. A growing number of professors are recording their
lectures, the term coursecasting has been adopted in academia.

Music files can be mixed, cross fades, and transitions can be added.
In fact he liked it so much he decided to use RecordForAll for all his
podcasts!

While other institution's publicly post their podcasts and offer
non-enrolled students insight into the class material. Without the
backing of a major label it can be very difficult for independent
artists to obtain radio play time, that is, until now. Search newsgroups
and Google for the interviewees name, product, or company, and build a
background. " These pages are a testimony to where we've been, where we
are, and just how far we've come.

com  NEW iPod Tutorial  NotePage has sponsored a free iPod tutorial that
explains the differences between the iPod models. Some podcasts are
password restricted to students who are enrolled in that specific class.
has created a downloadable pdf that explains the ins and outs of iPods.

The new version of FeedForAll has full support for extensions and
includes unified publishing that allows publishers to easily upload
files along with their feed.

Celebrate valentines day in style with your feeds conveying the spirit!

The new script RSSFilter allows users to filter the contents of an RSS
feed the filtered contents are outputted to a new feed. Over time, the
number of companies using the "shareware" model has increased
dramatically.

The details on the new RSS script versions can be viewed in the release
notes of each script. Once you have determined individuals that will
appeal to your target audience contact potential interviewees and
arrange a time to conduct the interview.

Stay current on the latest news and tips related to RSS. Subscribes of a
schools calendar feed receive notification as new items are added to the
calendar.

htm Podcasting Quiz  How much do you know about podcasting?

School Schedule Sports Schedule RSS feeds can be used to communicate
events scheduled on or off campus to prospective and existing students.

The most popular software for creating feeds currently is FeedForAll and
can be found at feedforall.

The location should be free of external distractions and relatively
quiet.
Class Blogs  From elementary schools to university blogs, online
journals have flourished. The room should also have a door, so that you
will not have unexpected interruptions.

Contact us and we will provide a free registration key that can be
entered into the trial version.