Subject: disparage

From: Snell Jean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 18:40:12 +0300

After leaving Friendster, Abrams invested in a San Francisco bar, Slide,
and disappeared off the Silicon Valley startup radar screen for awhile.
Wired News interviewed many of the principals in the original affair,
including Sierra; Frank Paynter and Chris Locke, the creators of the
meankids. He chafes at Sanger's usual co-founder credit as "absurd,"
going so far as to tell the Sydney Morning Herald that Sanger was just
one of twenty people working on the project.

Organizers expect between 7,000 and 10,000 people to check out the
conference's 120 exhibitors and seven educational tracks, covering
topics from the elementary (web 2.

" The Citizendium may thrive or wither depending on whether institutions
and individuals are willing to take that chance. 1 billion was clearly
on the minds of advertisers and publishers in attendance at the Moscone
Center. And so the world is turned upside down: The gatekeepers now look
to the masses, as personified by Wikipedia, for information.

net, explores crowdsourcing. But most faculty teaching [graduate]
seminars will be reluctant to take a chance on such a new venture.