Subject: 5 points, the most of any vendor, from 17.

From: "Hester" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:55:27 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Lotus Quickr and Lotus Sametime customers will be able to see the
availability status and initiate a chat within a Lotus Quickr teamspace.
You will receive a confirmation email, and the consultant should be in
touch with you within 24 hours.
Their principle activities include civil and process engineering,
building, hire of plant and machinery and commercial property
development. You will join the project team working on a large number of
medium sized civil engineering jobs, predominantly in North London, with
a few scattered in the area inside the M25.
With Lotus Sametime 7. Well this is your opportunity to work in some of
the worlds most breathtaking backdrops like Grand Cayman. Building on
IBM's commitment to choice and flexibility in computing, Lotus Quickr
software integrates with Lotus Notes versions 7. A degree level
qualification in a relevant field such as Civil Engineering will be
advantageous, as will an understanding of the NEC form of contract. -
Ensuring all self certification of works is carried out on time.
For the fourth quarter 2006, IBM's 15. - Please provide a supporting
statement as to why you regard yourself as suitable for the role, and
explain your interest in working in Dubai at this time. 0-based
collaborative content offering designed to transform the way everyday
business content, such as documents and rich media, is shared and enable
more effective team collaboration.
X-Force believes        this may provide encouragement for network
administrators to migrate to        the new browser, as ActiveX controls
have been used frequently in        exploits this year.
- Ensuring a safe working environment.
You will be independent on site.
You must have prior experience of a senior or management role, with
independent responsibility for a team of other professional staff.
IBM led the year in blades with 40 percent of blade revenue share for
2006 [4]. 3 percent year-over-year growth. A degree level qualification
in a relevant field such as Civil Engineering will be advantageous, as
will an understanding of the NEC form of contract. Nunca es mal momento
para escuchar algo de Cohen y si es el I"m your man, mejor.
IBM chips are the heart of the company's server and storage systems, the
world's fastest supercomputers and many of the best-known and widely
used communications and consumer electronics brands.