Subject: scorching

From: Barnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:53:50 +0900

7:25amVarious Audio Clips And Prank Calls.

Howard said the dog is really cute and a very nice dog.

Howard wondered about her comments and why she was getting so racist.
Howard said Ralph called him yesterday and then called right back and
apologized to him for mentioning the check he got from him at Christmas.
Irish John called in and said that Eric has left his dog for up to a
week at a time without being taken care of. 8:15amSupermodel Janice
Dickinson Visits.

Robin said O'Reilly isn't going to apologize until he does some more
research on the whole thing. The guy was still talking on the other line
and talking about 1 micron sized particles and having only a 5 percent
penetration. Howard insisted that she debate the guy.

Howard did his Riley impression for a short time and goofed on him a
little bit as well.

Howard read some other e-mail about Artie and Robin.

He says ''foots prints'' instead of foot prints when asked. He said that
he put in a lot of time into the music for him and Artie has been
blowing it off or a while now. They had Hank talking about women and
making rude comments to the psychic on the phone. She also threw off the
investigation for that 15 year old kid that was found last week. Howard
heard that Lisa had moved into the city. The guy wouldn't stop talking
but he was very positive about the show so Howard let him go on a little
long.

Joe Walsh did a guest spot on that show and played air guitar for them.
He asked him how long he took creating his character in Tiger Woods Golf
for his Xbox.