Subject: nationality protagonist

From: Rosalind Manley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:33:19 +0200

The rough came up to yourwaist and the wind slammed car doors like a
frustrated driver lost in the middle of nowhere.

Are women allowed to be funny?

Television doesn't do Woods justice, either.

Next year, it might be Woods. It featured a downtown parade and a giant
rally, where thousands of new Klan members were sworn in at the
fairgrounds.

We're always looking for feedback, so don't ever hesitate to give us a
shout. Maybe the only way to settle who's better is to give Tiger a
racket and Roger a wedge.

Surgically implanted ear buds play an endless loop of, "You're great,
you're cool, uh-huh, you're great.

"We have a shared commitment to make it through the rough spots.
Its paint-by-numbers melodies,a paucity of choruses, banal lyrics, and
soggy tempos will put even the most Starbucks-fueled denizen into a deep
sleep. "People will pass by the studio and go, 'There's the Clown
Doctor'," he says. Government Plotting The Genocide Of The American
People? But he loves her and believes she loves him.