Subject: Those software programs do have their place, but the pages they create are just a bunch of search engine listings.

From: Elmore Andrew <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 21:02:14 +0200

This seems to show that some people respond more to advertorials, while
others are hooked by the more conventional looking ads.

There are many books on some of the sites above that have already been
converted into digital text format. "You can break the book up and
create hundreds of individual content rich web pages.

Who are you going to trust?

How To Expand A List Of Keywords Free Video Tutorial -"How To Create A
Large List Of KeywordPhrases In Minutes, Using Software That You Already
Own, But Have Probably Overlooked. Most 'boutiques' in the designer
market are usually found in exclusive 'high rent' locations.

At the moment, depending on where you are, there may not be too many
companies you can find, to put in this sort of info product.

Plus there's an active members forum, where you will pick up even more
great tips, and find answers to any questions you may have.

It seems that the layout and style of the ad is enough to fool most
people into reading it.

I recommend that you read this course first, because it will give you
the knowledge to really put the power of the software to work for you.
The idea being that readers are much more likely to read an article than
they are an ad. It's cast iron proof that this software works. Combine
both methods above by producing a hard copy course with accompanying
audio CD's. I recommend that you read this course first, because it will
give you the knowledge to really put the power of the software to work
for you.

What I like about this is business, is that it deals with products that
are expensive to buy.

I particularly liked Andrew's laid back style on the videos, as I'm sure
you will. I must warn you, this is a limited offer! If you listen to the
interviews live, you can also jump in and ask the experts questions
yourself.

I've also knocked a chunk off the original price, so you can pick these
eye-opening reports up dirt cheap.

YOUR Questions Answered. If you can throw in the potential for on-going
repeat business, then you could have a real winner on your hands. All
from public domain material!

Most of them were just full of ads in every issue, or just useless
information from well meaning individuals, who were no further ahead
than I was. I've deliberately priced this new product very low, because
I want it to appeal to the mass market.