Subject: By Madeleine Begun KaneZarqawi is dead, which is great,But I still must George Dubya berate,Cause he passed up some ops,To kill him full stop,Causing thousands to lose kids and mates.

From: Jozy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:13:11 -0500

The GOP onslaught against the New York Times illustrates this truism:
When people feel threatened, they attack. Some Notable Posts:Simply Left
Behind's Art Buchwald Appreciation. You're way too close to Rummy, Bush,
and Rice.

Needless to say, Mayor Bloomberg's delighted by this poll and eager to
use it to attract more tourists. Though our nation's at war,You can't
break the law,So stop riding o'er Congress roughshod.

Ne monkey pas avec les babouins! Alas, we're lost, cause Dub's unbound.
Peter Daou tells us what's wrong with the media.

Notice an entire month has passed and you haven't started writing
speech.

Things will go real sour. Carnival of SatireCarnival of the LiberalsTour
de America: A Tribute to Patriot Floyd LandisHoward Mortman is helping
a great non-partisan charity called ThanksUSA.

Yet again, precious privacy's stiffed. Your acts betrayed Dem values we
hold dear. Here's the personal limerick I've written in his honor:Ode to
Norm Jenson of OneGoodMove By Madeleine Begun KaneThe OneGoodMove
blogger named NormReligiously posts and informs.

The GOP onslaught against the New York Times illustrates this truism:
When people feel threatened, they attack. to the extent I can remember
my high school French. He flouts it joyfully.

Vow to start writing this very minute and not leave room until you've
finished first draft. As I said back then,every week I'll pick a
deserving blogger and write him or her a personal Blogger-Verse. "New
Yawkers Are Polite . Laissez-les manger casino chips.

Suffer from nightmares featuring you, your microphone, and three angry
apes.

Or is it reverse sexism?

Some Notable Posts:Simply Left Behind's Art Buchwald Appreciation. But
if I were in Condi's position,I wouldn't think it vitalTo play a
recital,When working t'wards peace was my mission. Dems will raise your
taxes.

Suffer from nightmares featuring you, your microphone, and three angry
apes.

But if I were in Condi's position,I wouldn't think it vitalTo play a
recital,When working t'wards peace was my mission.

My money related satire is here and my privacy humor is here.

By Madeleine Begun KaneNew Yorkers are very polite,Says this study, and
damn it, they're right! Here's the personal limerick I've written in his
honor:Ode to Norm Jenson of OneGoodMove By Madeleine Begun KaneThe
OneGoodMove blogger named NormReligiously posts and informs.

Unfortunately, John Solomon isn't the only thing wrong with the AP:
Check out Andrew Taylor's Democrats-are-crazed-liberals piece.

Avedon's in the UK,But she hails from the US of A. Lib'ral-run
committees,Dems love inner cities. Peter Daou tells us what's wrong with
the media. Ne monkey pas avec les babouins! You're in for a fight.

My New York humor is here and my travel humor is here.