Subject: [malloc] Please ignore the message re. [email-masked]

From: Pavlin Radoslavov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:56:48 -0700

Few months the malloc ML was temporary moved to [email-masked] due
to technical problems with [email-masked], and there was
last call pending right before IETF.
Then there was the idea to move the ML permanently to the IETF site,
but it didn't happen; apart of that it seems difficult to break
traditions of using the old ML address.

Anyway, I completely forgot about [email-masked] until I got that
automatic email today about my membership there (see below). So if
you have received a similar email, please ignore it. In few days I
will remove completely that list, so you don't have to do anything
about it.

Pavlin

------- Forwarded Message
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:44:01 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: ietf.org mailing list memberships reminder
To: [email-masked]

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your ietf.org mailing
list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how to use
it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, [email-masked]) containing just the
word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to
you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
[email-masked].  Thanks!

<del>

------- End of Forwarded Message