Subject: [Malloc] MALLOC mailing list (temporary?) moved to [email-masked]

From: Pavlin Ivanov Radoslavov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:05:02 -0700

It was brought to my attention that the MALLOC ML should be up and
operational without interruptions because of the Last Call for
Proposed Standards of the following two I-Ds (see the last email on
this ML that was sent today):

  o Unicast-Prefix-based IPv6 Multicast Addresses
        <draft-ietf-ipngwg-uni-based-mcast-02.txt>

  o Dynamic Allocation Guidelines for IPv6 Multicast Addresses
        <draft-ietf-malloc-ipv6-guide-03.txt>
Because of the lab renovation in USC, the MALLOC WG mailing list
currently is moved
FROM
        [email-masked]
TO
        [email-masked]
The move was originally suppose to be temporary for a week or so,
but it could be permanent (this should be finalized after IETF).

From now on please send your email to [email-masked] (until further
notice). In the mean time the old address should still be
operational.

Thanks,
Pavlin

P.S. In case you need to handle your subscription for the next few
days, below is the info you may need. If something doesn't work,
then drop me an email at [email-masked], cc: [email-masked]
and I will try to fix it.

>The web page for users of your mailing list is:
>
>     http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/malloc
>
>There is also an email-based interface for users (not administrators)
>of your list; you can get info about using it by sending a message
>with just the word `help' as subject or in the body, to:
>
>     [email-masked]
>
>Please address all questions to [email-masked].

_______________________________________________
Malloc mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/malloc