Subject: Any web page listing MADCAP implementations?

From: Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:50:30 -0700

I received a question from someone (who saw my name on the "Abstract API" 
I-D) asking about MADCAP implementations.  Is there any web page anywhere 
that lists MADCAP implementations?  In particular, does anyone know of 
MADCAP client (or server) implementations for Solaris or Linux?

	Ross.

---

From: Steve Hanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:09:27 -0400

I do not know of any such web page, nor do I know of any MADCAP
implementations for Solaris or Linux (at least, not at this point).
Anyone else?

-Steve

---

From: Philippe Dax <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:22:25 +0200

Hello Malloc members,

At ENST we have developed a MAAS server which implements
MADCAP Protocol (RFC 2730) without the AAP part.
The code was written in C by students which can't follow up
their implementation.

We don't have any Web page, but the source is available by ftp at:

ftp://ftp.enst.fr/pub/network/multicast/maas/maas-0.1.tar.gz

--
Philippe

On 28/06, Ross Finlayson wrote:
| I received a question from someone (who saw my name on the "Abstract API" 
| I-D) asking about MADCAP implementations.  Is there any web page anywhere 
| that lists MADCAP implementations?  In particular, does anyone know of 
| MADCAP client (or server) implementations for Solaris or Linux?
| 
| 	Ross.