Subject: RE: Any web page listing MADCAP implementations?

From: "Munil Shah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:08:47 -0700

If you are looking for *any* implementation, windows 2000 contains
MADCAP implementation. The win2k product doc has information about it
and the APIs are part of the SDK.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hanna [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 1:09 PM
To: Ross Finlayson
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Any web page listing MADCAP implementations?

I do not know of any such web page, nor do I know of any MADCAP
implementations for Solaris or Linux (at least, not at this point).
Anyone else?

-Steve

Ross Finlayson wrote:
> 
> I received a question from someone (who saw my name on the "Abstract
API"
> I-D) asking about MADCAP implementations.  Is there any web page
anywhere
> that lists MADCAP implementations?  In particular, does anyone know of
> MADCAP client (or server) implementations for Solaris or Linux?
> 
>         Ross.