Subject: Updating malloc milestones

From: Steve Hanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 11:36:19 -0500

Please update the milestones for the malloc Working Group to the
following:

Done   Report on simulation and implementation efforts with existing
       protocol proposals. Address any problems in the specifications
       that were found.
Done   Meet at Orlando IETF. Review and finalize the host-server
       protocol.
Done   Submit the host-server protocol to the IESG for consideration as
       a Proposed Standard.
Done   Repost the updated architecture document as a WG Internet-Draft
Done   Repost the MADCAP scope-nesting option document as a WG
       Internet-Draft
Done   Review and finalize the inter-domain protocol
Done   Submit the abstract API document to the IESG for consideration as
       Informational.
Done   Submit the inter-domain protocol to the IESG for consideration as
       Experimental
Done   Submit the MADCAP scope-nesting option document to the IESG for
       consideration as Proposed Standard
Done   Submit the architecture document to the IESG for consideration as
       Informational
Mar 00 Review and finalize the intra-domain protocol
Apr 00 Submit the intra-domain protocol to the IESG for consideration as
       a Proposed Standard.
Apr 00 Submit the MIB for the host-server and intra-domain protocols to
       the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.

Thanks,

Steve Hanna
malloc co-chair