Subject: MASC draft update

From: Pavlin Ivanov Radoslavov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:19:07 -0800

I have just submitted draft-ietf-malloc-masc-05.txt
In the mean time until it appears in the I-D directory, you can get
a copy of it from

http://netweb.usc.edu/masc/draft-ietf-malloc-masc-05.txt

There are minor changes compared to masc-04:

 * Two error subcodes added: "Bad Peer MASC Node ID" and
 "Unrecognized Address Family"

 * "IANA Considerations" section added (plus small modifications
 to the rest of the text) to specify the procedure for defining new
 values of various protocol codes and subcodes.
 Basically, "...New values may only be defined by IETF Consensus..."

 * References are updated

I believe the document is ready to go to IESG, and there is no need
for another WG call just because of the above changes. If there are
any objections and/or comments, please send them to the ML.

Thanks,
Pavlin