Subject: [lisp] lisp-geo and lisp-name-encoding

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:56:56 +0000

I support WG adoption of draft-farinacci-lisp-geo.

Thanks,
Acee 

-----Original Message-----

From: Dino Farinacci <farinacci at gmail.com
<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "lisp at ietf.org <mailto:[email-masked]> list" <lisp at ietf.org
<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 00:50:01 -0700

Folks, I would like to get more comments on the following drafts:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-geo/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-name-encoding/

There are multiple implementations of both drafts and products shipping
based on them but the WG chairs have determined there is not enough
support.

If there is question about the drafts or detailed comments on the
technical design, I’d like to hear and address those comments. Otherwise,
it would be nice to hear if there is support for them.

Thanks in advance,
Dino