Subject: [lisp] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:06:24 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- 4.1, last paragraph: I'm confused by the statement that "15" is
reserved for experimental use. The table says it's reserved for the LISP
Shared Extension Message. I recognize that that message is in fact
experimental, but I would interpret "reserved for experimental use" to
indicate things that people can use for other experimental purpose.

- (nit)  Abstract: Please expand LISP on first use in the abstract (in
addition to the existing expansion in the introduction.)