Subject: [lisp] Vancouver agenda

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:50:45 -0700

All,

I have posted the IETF-84 Agenda ( http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/agenda )

If you emailed me a request for a speaking slot, and you don't see it there
- firstly my apologies, secondly please email me again NOW and I will see
what I can do.

Speakers, please provide me with slides by Sunday evening at 5pm Vancouver
time, LISP is scheduled for the Monday afternoon II session. Yes folks,
slides are mandatory for this session - slides help people to follow your
reasoning and salient points, especially if they are tuning in remotely. If
you want to use your own laptop to present slides, I have no qualms with
that (as it often renders better from your own machine) however I will still
need the slideware well before the session.

WG, please take the time to read and review the drafts up for discussion.
Your involvement is the foundation of the WG. Consider it light reading for
the flight, you have all seen the movies that the in-flight entertainment
system has to offer anyway! ;)

Cheers
Terry

---

From: Damien Saucez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:56:43 -0700

Terry,

> need the slideware well before the session.

Here there are

Damien Saucez

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp

---

From: Damien Saucez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 00:04:47 -0700

Hello,

A small update on the first set of slides

Damien Saucez

On 29 Jul 2012, at 14:56, Damien Saucez wrote:

> <20120730_graceful_restart_ietf.pdf><20120730_Lisp outgoing link selection_ietf.pdf><20120730_mapping_system_observations_ietf.pdf>
> 
> Damien Saucez
>