Subject: [lisp] LISP-MIB-05 Summary of Changes

From: Gregg Schudel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 12:21:52 -0700

Hi All

Here is a summary of changes made to the recently submitted
LISP-MIB-05 update.

[1] The -05 update includes corrections for some tables that
were "erroneously" omitted after the -02 submittal. This was due
to clerical/multi-author errors. (Apologies.)
The affected tables include:
  -- lispIidToVrf :: which provides information mapping a LISP
     instance-id to a VRF
  -- lispGlobalStats :: which provides global statistics for a given
     LISP instance-id per address-family
  -- lispConfiguredLocator :: which represents the set of configured
     routing locators

Several "objects" were added to other tables as well, also for LISP
instance-id support.

[2] The IANA-ADDRESS-FAMILY-NUMBERS-MIB DEFINITIONS reference was moved
from the Informative to the Normative section.

[3] The draft was compared against RFC 4191 (again.) Formatting changes
were made to achieve compliance (as indicated in the diff.)

[4] The MIB itself was also run through a "MIB compile tool" and it
compiled successfully.

We expect (hope) the MIB is in good shape now and stable.

Cheers
gregg

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  .:|:.:|:.  | gregg schudel (ccie#9591) LISP technical mrkting engr
    cisco    | mobile: +1 571 332 2222   email: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
cisco corporate legal statement:
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------