Subject: [Ledger] Join us at the Interledger Workshop in Tokyo - 20 November

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 08:39:08 -0800

View this email in your browser
<http://go.pardot.com/webmail/105572/161757581/1717def0028521c631ee5f7fbefdc505862a8693ff8c9fd464cc7c9df4490c9c>

------------------------------

 Join us! At the Interledger Workshop in Tokyo

The Interledger community is hosting a workshop in Tokyo the week of 20
November. Join us for presentations and demos of the Interledger protocol,
followed by drinks, snacks, discussion and interacting with code.

Please join us to learn more about the Interledger Protocol.

Monday, November 20, 2017
4:00 PM – 9:00 PM JST
Global Business Hub Tokyo
3F, Otemachi Financial City Grand Cube, 1-9-2 Otemachi
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004, Japan

Chief Technology Officer at Ripple, Stefan Thomas, and Co-Inventor of the
Interledger Protocol, Evan Schwartz, will present at the workshop.

Register today to secure your spot!
Register
<http://go.pardot.com/e/105572/shop-tokyo-tickets-37713406815/2lhqhx/161757581>

<http://go.pardot.com/e/105572/2017-11-08/2lhqhz/161757581>
<http://go.pardot.com/e/105572/interledger-/2lhqj2/161757581>
<http://go.pardot.com/e/105572/Interledger/2lhqj4/161757581>

*Copyright © 2017 Ripple, All rights reserved.*

Unsubscribe from this list
<[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>