Subject: [Ledger] Core ILP Spec Updates

From: Evan Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 14:28:23 +0000

There are a couple of pull requests open that may be of interest to you
(comments welcome!):

   - *Update architecture spec & misc updates*
   <https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/pull/163> - Overview of the ILP
   stack and protocol. This should be easy to understand, as it is the first
   spec newcomers to the project (who want to understand the technical
   details) will read.
   - *ASN.1: Add final ILP Payment Packet format (and drafts of ILQP
   packets)* <https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/pull/168> - as discussed
   in previous calls. The ILP Payment packet has already been implemented, the
   quote requests and responses are next.
   - *Docs: add PSK details spec
   <https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/pull/166>* - the Pre-Shared Key
   Protocol is the transport-layer protocol we think may turn out to be the
   most useful. It allows repeated payments from the sender to the recipient,
   it is repudiable, it uses HTTP-style headers for attaching metadata,
   AES-256-CTR to encrypt end-to-end data, and it uses an HMAC of the ILP
   packet as the transfer condition. This will be used in SPSPv2, replacing
   the Interledger Payment Request.

-- 

Evan Schwartz
Software Engineer
Managing Director of Ripple Luxembourg
<http:> <http:>