Subject: [Jsonpath] Webex meeting invitation: JSONPath WG Interim - May 2021

From: JSONPATH Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 20:25:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

JSONPATH Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

JSONPath WG Interim - May 2021
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
9:00 AM  |  (UTC+00:00) Monrovia, Reykjavik  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 185 117 0543 
Meeting password: h2wYM7Csh6r

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma2dbff51570d6730de3a9986384bf3be

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mdecb46dfee806996d670996ce35569ce

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1851170543## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1851170543%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m066d26504d749e2efe5c2a08812d33f5

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.