Subject: [Jsonpath] Call for Adoption: draft-normington-jsonpath

From: James <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 21:54:45 +0100

This begins a 2 week working group adoption call for 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-normington-jsonpath/, ending 
Tuesday, December 22nd 2020. This document is the merging of Glyn's 
original document with draft-goessner-dispatch-jsonpath, and is a 
starting point and not specification complete.

After review of the document please indicate support (or not) for WG 
adoption to the mailing list. Please also provide comments/reasons for 
that support (or lack thereof) as silence will not be considered as 
consent.

Thanks!

Tim & James

---

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 15:59:44 -0500

I support adoption

> On Dec 7, 2020, at 3:54 PM, James <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> This begins a 2 week working group adoption call for https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-normington-jsonpath/, ending Tuesday, December 22nd 2020. This document is the merging of Glyn's original document with draft-goessner-dispatch-jsonpath, and is a starting point and not specification complete.
> 
> After review of the document please indicate support (or not) for WG adoption to the mailing list. Please also provide comments/reasons for that support (or lack thereof) as silence will not be considered as consent.
> 
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> Tim & James
> 
> -- 
> Jsonpath mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jsonpath

---

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 13:02:15 -0800

<chair-hat-on>Adopting this draft does not mean we are expressing WG
consensus support for its contents as they stand at the
moment.</chair-hat-on>

<chair-hat-off>I support adoption.</chair-hat-off>

---

From: Glyn Normington <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 03:34:06 +0000

I support this adoption. I note the document is an imperfect starting
point only and the WG is free to change anything in it.

---

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 09:13:38 +0100

I support adoption.

Mario

Il 07/12/2020 21:54, James ha scritto:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-normington-jsonpath/, 
> ending Tuesday, December 22nd 2020. This document is the merging of 
> Glyn's original document with draft-goessner-dispatch-jsonpath, and is 
> a starting point and not specification complete.
>
-- 
Dr. Mario Loffredo
Technological Unit “Digital Innovation”
Institute of Informatics and Telematics (IIT)
National Research Council (CNR)
via G. Moruzzi 1, I-56124 PISA, Italy
Phone: +39.0503153497
Web: http://www.iit.cnr.it/mario.loffredo

---

From: Ulysse Carion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 09:11:58 -0800

I support adoption of this draft as well.

---

From: Marko Mikulicic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 10:06:45 +0100

I support adoption of this draft.

---

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 13:30:41 -0800

Thanks for the expressions of support. We have to wait two weeks to
officially adopt, but that doesn’t mean we have to stop working.

I would encourage people who have comments, for example on slice notation,
to offer specific language change proposals to back up their arguments. PRs
aren't required but are appreciated. We can publish an -01 any time a few
of these are adopted.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 10:50:37 +0100

Am 07.12.2020 um 21:54 schrieb James:
> ...

I support adoption and will (occasionally :-) review.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: James <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 21:52:17 +0100

Receiving no objections and entirely positive support for adoption, the
working group has adopted the draft.

Thank you all.

- J