Subject: [Jsonpath] Move the draft repository to the official organisation

From: Glyn Normington <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 09:42:13 +0000

Now the merged draft has been adopted, I think we should move the
repository containing
it, https://github.com/jsonpath-standard/internet-draft, to the
official WG organisation https://github.com/ietf-wg-jsonpath for
further development.

Please note that PR 46 is underway and there are issues which I think
should be retained. So I think it makes more sense to move the repo
wholesale, and then rename it, rather than copy the contents.

If the owner(s) of the above organisation agree, please could one of
them temporarily give me admin access to the organisation (or at least
the ability to create repositories) and I can then initiate the
transfer.

Note: I have been invited to collaborate on the repo
https://github.com/ietf-wg-jsonpath/draft-ietf-jsonpath-jsonpath, but
pushing the contents of the current repo there would lose PR 46 and the
issues in the current repo.

Thanks,
Glyn

---

From: Glyn Normington <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 10:15:52 +0000

Thanks to swift action by James, I've move the repository to:

https://github.com/ietf-wg-jsonpath/draft-ietf-jsonpath-jsonpath

I'm pleased to say that PR 46 survived the move as did the issues.

Please update your remotes, e.g.:

git remote set-url origin
https://github.com/ietf-wg-jsonpath/draft-ietf-jsonpath-jsonpath.git