Subject: [Jsonpath] Progress?

From: Glyn Normington <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:27:49 +0000

Hi

It all seems to have gone a bit quiet. Please could someone update me
on a couple of points.

Firstly, how close are we to the creation of a JSONPath Working Group?

Secondly, what's the time/agenda for the proposed JSONPath meeting at
IETF 109? (It would be helpful to know so we can purchase tickets if
necessary before the price goes up again.)

Thanks,
Glyn

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 10:41:49 +0200

> Firstly, how close are we to the creation of a JSONPath Working Group?

Good question.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/chartering/

The IESG telechat is today; the IESG positions look good.

> necessary before the price goes up again.)

Time and date (UTC):

MONDAY, November 16, 2020
0900-1100  Session III
Rm 1    	ART	jsonpath	JSON Path WG

We haven’t defined the agenda yet; that will be the next step once we know who the chairs will be (I'd expect there will be more than one chair in the end; snapshot at https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/jsonpath/about/).

Grüße, Carsten