Subject: [Json] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-jsonbis-rfc7159bis-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:22:24 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-jsonbis-rfc7159bis-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jsonbis-rfc7159bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see a response to the first part of the SecDir review on the
Security Considerations section.  Given the content of the current
security considerations section, I agree with Ben that the additional
considerations he mentions should be included.  Can someone respond to
Ben please on that part of his review?  Thank you.