Subject: new iSCSI draft 02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:43:54 +0200

The correct URL is :

http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-02.txt

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Julo
---------------------- Forwarded by Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM on 31/12/2000
14:39 ---------------------------

Julian Satran
30/12/2000 19:05

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   [email-masked]
From: Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
Subject:  new  iSCSI draft 02.txt

On behalf of a group of authors from several organizations as part of the
IPS working group  I submit a revision of an IETF-draft for immediate
publication. It specifies iSCSI - a SCSI Over TCP protocol and the file
name is "draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-02.txt".  It completely replaces
"draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-01.txt".

The draft can be found at:

http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-02.txt

Julian Satran - IBM Research Laboratory at Haifa