Subject: IPS Interim meeting: High level agenda

From: "Rodriguez, Elizabeth G (Elizabeth)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:31:01 -0600

Hi all,

We still do not have a detailed agenda for the IPS interim meeting.  We will
be addressing that the first part of the year.
But, did want to publish a high level agenda so that people can make their
travel arrangements.

Tuesday, Jan 16 8 am: Common issues
iSCSI will start immediately after common issues, no later than noon.  If
common issues finish early, e.g. at 9 or 10 am, iSCSI will start then, so
don't make travel arrangements assuming that iSCSI will start in the
afternoon...

Wed, Jan 17 8am - 9:30 am iSCSI wrap-up.  This has a 1/2 hour overlap with
CAP.

9:30-5 -- FC issues.

Also, the intent behind this meeting is to get good face time to thrash out
issues facing the various specifications.  So, we will not be doing 'status'
reports.  Instead, we need to identify issues that need to be discussed and
focus on them.  Instead of requesting time on the agenda for various
documents, please send in a list of issues that you feel need to be
addressed.  We will try to allocate time based on that.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 09:02:12 +0200

Elizabeth,

I would appreciate if you could reserve a slot for error reporting and
recovery in iSCI - it has never been discussed in enough detail.

Julo

"Rodriguez, Elizabeth G (Elizabeth)" <[email-masked]> on 22/12/2000
20:31:01

Please respond to "Rodriguez, Elizabeth G (Elizabeth)"
      <[email-masked]>

To:   "IPS Mailing List (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Allison Mankin (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "David Black (E-mail)"
      <[email-masked]>, "Steven M. Bellovin (E-mail)"
      <[email-masked]>, "Scott Bradner (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  IPS Interim meeting:  High level agenda

Hi all,

We still do not have a detailed agenda for the IPS interim meeting.  We
will
be addressing that the first part of the year.
But, did want to publish a high level agenda so that people can make their
travel arrangements.

9:30-5 -- FC issues.

issues facing the various specifications.  So, we will not be doing
'status'

Thanks,

Elizabeth