Subject: This message is from our web email provider

From: "BOBAN KOTORCEVIC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 07:55:55 +0200

Dear Web Email User,

This message is from our web email helpdesk to all our web or email users
like you.
We have reached limit of deleting non existing email account and upgrading
our email services.

Please if you know that this email is an existing mail account kindly
update your account to start 

using our newly improved services to avoid deactivation and spam emails.

Please click reply and provide the following informations so that we can
increase your

credits and update your webmail account.

Email :
Username:
Password:
Country:

Thank you for using our online services.

Email administrator technical support
192.168.3332