Subject: UN-Habitat Payment

From: FRADIN Aurélie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:35:18 +0100 (CET)

After much attempts to reach your on phone, I write to notify you finally
about your outstanding compensation payment from the United Nations Human
Settlements Program.

During our last annual calculation of all your banking and Internet
activities, we realized that you are eligible to receive a compensation
payment of $2,811,061.00 USD. This compensation is being made to all banks
and internet users.

Contact the UPS agent with your name and address for your cashier cheque
delivery.

United Parcel Service (UPS)
Contact Name: Richards Ade
Tel: +2348068917147
E-mail: [email-masked]

Take note that you will pay a $95.00 USD fee to the UPS for
shipping/handling of your cheque parcel.

Thanks for your patience.

Malcolm Johnson
Secretary
United Nations Human Settlements Program